Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Bluegrass Bowl IX

Featured Replies

I'm gonna need some luck to take down GTs juggernauts...

 

I'm just the scrappy underdog in this one... :D

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Rocket. I knew when Gore didn't score early in the game that it was doubtful I would win. Did you know that GT is a former Juggernaut?

No, lol. His team is just loaded at RB.

Both #2 seeds make it, so the "no #2 seed has ever won the championship" will no longer apply!

  • Author

Bluegrass Bowl IX Match-up

 

#2 Huggs Thuggs (12-5) at #1 Paducah Rabbit Fists (15-2)

The two teams have not met

Thuggs are averaging 133 pts per game for the last 4 weeks.

Rabbit Fists are averaging 106 pts per game for the last 4 weeks.

Thuggs are 4th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 46.68

Rabbit Fists are 5th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 53.28

Rabbit Fists would have won head to head matchups in 7 of the 12 weeks in 2011

Just as I was afraid of. Hot streak came to an end at the worst possible time. I'm toast. Congrats Rocket...

You're up by like 30 :lol: congrats GT

0 PTA from my K and TE. 2 from Nicks. Way to show up fellas.

Just as I was afraid of. Hot streak came to an end at the worst possible time. I'm toast. Congrats Rocket...

 

 

Up 23 in good shape, but no where near out of the woods.

Up 23 in good shape, but no where near out of the woods.

 

Hopefully the garbage TD from Austin was enough to hold on. Going to be down to the wire Monday night...

Colston hasn't scored 24 all season and I don't look for him to tomorrow. Stupid Miles Austin...stupid Eli, stupid Nicks, stupid Witten, stupid Dan Bailey. Bah humbug

  • Author

Scores After Saturday

Huggs Thuggs (91 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (68 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

 

Huggs Thuggs (91 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (68 pts)

Rabbit Fists - Colston, Marques NOS WR

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

Huggs Thuggs (91 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (83 pts)

I've got a bad feeling about this... :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.