Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A Rankings for 10-27

Featured Replies

1. Newport Central Catholic at 1A #2 Beechwood

2. Owensboro Catholic vs. 5A North Hardin

3. Glasgow vs. 3A Elizabethtown

4. Somerset at 5A #7 Perry County Central

5. Green County vs. Lexington Christian

6. Christian Academy-Louisville at 6A #10 Male

7. Danville vs. 1A #7 Frankfort

8. Covington Holy Cross vs. 4A Holmes

9. Bardstown vs. 4A North Oldham

10. Prestonsburg at 3A #9 Pike County Central

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

I agree with 1-6. 7-10 could be a coin flip for the order. In my opinion, 2-10 or maybe either 13 can all beat each other on any given night. No one is beating #1 NCC this year in 2A, unless they turn the ball over and make a bunch of mistakes.

Its a pretty good list. I think on any given night most of those teams have a good shot of beating one another. Its a talented class of teams this year, and very entertaining.

I'm a Prestonsburg fan but I don't see how they can be ranked in the top ten based on performance. Leslie County deserves to be there based not only on a head-to-head win vs. P-burg but upon talent. As for no one beating NCC, I don't know about that. Somerset is an excellent team and will have them at home if everything stays true to from in the playoffs. As to Prestonsburg, they haven't been the same team since he loss of Anderson, their best athlete. He won't be back this year. However, I have a long memory and I recall a P-burg team in 2000 that struggled all year and got on a roll in the playoffs. That team won the region and it took the buzzsaw that was Boyle County to knock them out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.