Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Catholic / Beechwood predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins this Fridays regular season finale. Does NewCath show up for the whole game this week? Does the "sting" of last year's double OT loss by 1 give them the motivation to play a full game? Can BW stop Hightchew, better yet can NewCath stop Vocke?

 

Can a mod please add a poll, Thx.

Due to the injuries that BW has sustained the last couple of weeks, I think this game is going to be closer than I did prior to injury. I think BW still wins, but it will be a close one once again

This is a shootout...NCC wins this one! Not by much though.

I think this will be a close game like always. W or L both teams will learn a lot heading into playoffs. Most important thing is no major injury for anyone during this game. I say NewCath in a close one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.