Male 14 Saint Xavier 13 (Frosh)

Sounds like the future in the "super district" is going to be interesting. X and T played 2 very competitive sub varsity game with the teams splitting and now the same has happened with H and X. Looking forward to see how the Rocks match up with Male at all levels. It's really too bad that Manual chose not to play everyone in the SD at all 3 levels.

Sounds like the future in the "super district" is going to be interesting. X and T played 2 very competitive sub varsity game with the teams splitting and now the same has happened with H and X. Looking forward to see how the Rocks match up with Male at all levels. It's really too bad that Manual chose not to play everyone in the SD at all 3 levels.

I was wondering about this very thing. So Male will play both T & X - on all levels - but not Manual ?? :confused:

What is the reason behind that ???

Jim, I know he got a great snap/hold. And their defense caused X some problems late. X has some kids, and we do too. Well called game by the Refs and both schools had a great fan turn out. Its gonna be fun. The Rocks coaches were there, I guess they had no Freshman game.

Jim, I know he got a great snap/hold. And their defense caused X some problems late. X has some kids, and we do too. Well called game by the Refs and both schools had a great fan turn out. Its gonna be fun. The Rocks coaches were there, I guess they had no Freshman game.

You are correct. The varsity has a bye the week after next and Central stepped up and agreed to play our sub-varsity teams.

Will be getting the game film soon, I also have some film that I took, but I have a tendacy to watch and I get the ground. I'm kinda famous around here for doing that. None of the X backers went to this game? They had a real nice crowd, and so did we.

Got to meet Jim Seymour #85 before the game, very nice person. As he is on BGPs.