Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County @ Perry County Central

Featured Replies

Perry Central 35-21.

I am a loyal and true lawrence county fan, but i'm also very realistic. I will be pulling for my team from start to finish but I have to say that unless LC plays at their best this week it will be a long ride home. We've got more talent than most people realize and we've definitely got the coaching but injuries and young players have made this team take a little time to really gel together. They just haven't played up to their potential yet and it's sad because it's not from a lack of effort. They are playing hard and fighting for every yard. You all know what I mean. Sometimes it just takes time to come together. They just haven't been consistent defensively or offensively. Hopefully come time for district play we'll start clicking?

 

Sometimes as a fan you also just have to give the other team props. Perry is a really good team this year. They would be a tough opponent if LC was playing at their best. So if we aren't playing at our best they will expose every weakness we have.

PCC is off to a great start with Justin Haddix and Kyle Moore, both from Breathitt Co., they will win again this weekend and go to 4-0....bet the Bobcat coach and superintendent wish they hadn't screwed up and still had them!!

I am a loyal and true lawrence county fan, but i'm also very realistic. I will be pulling for my team from start to finish but I have to say that unless LC plays at their best this week it will be a long ride home. We've got more talent than most people realize and we've definitely got the coaching but injuries and young players have made this team take a little time to really gel together. They just haven't played up to their potential yet and it's sad because it's not from a lack of effort. They are playing hard and fighting for every yard. You all know what I mean. Sometimes it just takes time to come together. They just haven't been consistent defensively or offensively. Hopefully come time for district play we'll start clicking?

 

Sometimes as a fan you also just have to give the other team props. Perry is a really good team this year. They would be a tough opponent if LC was playing at their best. So if we aren't playing at our best they will expose every weakness we have.

 

agree 100% I certainly hope our boys are ready!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.