Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Lynn Camp Information

Featured Replies

I am going to be broadcasting the SL/LC game this Friday and having a devil of a time getting any information about Lynn Camp. I have tried contacting several folks with no luck at all. I would at the very least like to have a roster. Starters and or a 2-deep would be very helpful. I would gladly take any information that anyone could pass along. If anyone out there can help me please let me know. Thanks so much in advance for your assistance.

Good luck! Buck!

 

One of them (SL) SHOULD have a good team year in and year out and the other one (LC) fights their guts out year in and year out. It amazes me how a school the size of SL can be sooooo bad year in and year out....Go Campers!

  • Author

Nothing? Getting Desperate!

I know The Times Tribune will be putting their football preview out Friday. There will be rosters in there. Guess they aren't up yet on KHSAA website. Sorry man. Have you tried to get in touch with their AD he is usually very helpful if the coaches aren't.

  • Author
I know The Times Tribune will be putting their football preview out Friday. There will be rosters in there. Guess they aren't up yet on KHSAA website. Sorry man. Have you tried to get in touch with their AD he is usually very helpful if the coaches aren't.

 

Yes, I have already talked to Les and will be getting that soon. I did contact AD. Thanks for that. Tough sometimes to get info. Just trying to do a quality job, the kids deserve it.

  • Author

Thank you Stagecoach for the roster. I owe you one!

  • Author

Stagecoach, I tried sending you an email and it was bounced back. I used the link that was in the message BGP. I did get a message from the AD at LC but evidently the best I can hope for is to pick up a roster at the game. If anyone else can help I would very appreciative.

Roster is out in the other Corbin weekly paper already too.

  • Author

Appreciate the info Daddy Cat. Thanks! Stop by and say Hi tomorrow night. Hope it is a great night for HS football.

Are you going to be in the booth for the LC game?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.