Trinity Fans Only

BareRock

This treads topic is "Trinity Fans Only". I suppose TigerCard and xtiger are Rock fans. That's okay, the Rock family welcomes everyone. Rumors are rumors, coaches come and go. If Beatty leaves, the Rock family wishes him well, if he stays, I can see 17th and 18th title in the future.

This treads topic is "Trinity Fans Only". I suppose TigerCard and xtiger are Rock fans. That's okay, the Rock family welcomes everyone.
Thanks for the welcoming gesture. BGP dues "welcome everyone" to comment on any given topic.

FYI-I am a Rock fan any time they are not playing the Tigers.

I'll be a rebel and say that my membership allows me to step in on any threads-if you don't like it start your own Rock Grass Preps.

Answers to your statements:

1. Then show it!

2. 6 for 17 passing is not bad when your starting QB plays thru a broken bone in his plant foot that he suffered on the Tigers 1st or 2nd possession-I wonder if Brohm and the Rocks would have fared better two years ago with the same circumstances.

Last time I looked a 14-6 victory margin didn't spell dominance. You won and/or escaped with victory-enjoy the win.

You may forget that your last back to back championships came with playoff victories over Trinity by 3-0 and 11-10 scores. Talk about escaping! Trinity was 6 points away from a "6-peat" in 1972-1977!