Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Team Camp

Featured Replies

Any word who looked good at the Pendleton County Team Camp yesterday?

Campbell County looked real good all day going 4-0.

I was only able to watch a couple games due to an unexpected call into work. It seemed to me that Bracken Co. is going to struggle scoring. Both games i saw they were in 30s. Coach Persingers coaching ability will be on display. We will see if he can coach a team sans a superstar (Hamilton, A.Cummins, and Todd Jefferson).

He has a shooter in Ray. I am looking for big things from Crawford next season. They will need more production from an already weak front line.

 

I was really impressed with what I saw from PC. We know how good MM is but I was impressed with Antrobus's play. Coach Simms has a deep and post season experienced team. I look for them, Montgomery, and Brossart to be best 3 teams in the 10th....

 

Call me crazy, but I don't see Mason and Clark in the top 3. But I wouldn't count them completely out of it either.:dancingpa

Clark County will be in the mix.

I agree.

You are really going out on a limb there Goldie. :lol:

You are really going out on a limb there Goldie. :lol:

 

:lol: I do that every once in awhile, just like I predicted that Mason Co wouldn't make it to the finals of the region last year.....:D

 

Any more info on who else looked good in this team camp?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.