Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Newport Catholic Predictions

Featured Replies

9th Region Championship Game tonight at Florence Freedom. Somewhat surprised that there is no thread on this game so I thought I would start one. One of the few championship games that I have never seen a thread for until less than 4 hours till first pitch.

 

Thoughts about the game?

NewCath blew a late-inning lead against Conner and the lost the game due to sloppy defense in their only match-up of the year. The 'Breds are a different defensive team than they were back then, due to a few nice adjustments. If NewCath brings their bats, they'll be tough to beat. However, if Conner is able to get guys on base, their aggressive base running can put a lot of pressure on NewCath's "D"...and that is Conner's game--aggressive offensive play & manufacturing runs.

 

No predictions from me--I haven't made any up to this point and my team is winning....no reason to start now and mess up the mojo.

Any idea who's pitching for the Cougars?

 

My guess is Nelson against Cain. If Cain is on NCC win but Cain has been wild the last couple of games......

 

Honestly I told Skinny this prior to the Cooper vs Ryle game that I thought that Cooner was the hottest team and the team that I didn't want to met in the Regional Tourney. They are a team that just seems so sure of themselves at the moment. Should be a great game and a beautiful night for Baseball at Freedom. Look for a huge crowd tonight and get their early!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.