Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Battel of the Catholic's or Covington Catholic hosting Lexexington Catholic

Featured Replies

Didnt mean to get into cov cath soap opera,i'm from Lexington an just trying to find out abt Lex cath for info into district/region play.I assume they hit it pretty well (25 hits)an they only gave up 5 runs ,so their pitching was adequate.Did Martin or Arther pitch? They dont have who pitched in LEX paper

Game 1, Z Haynes, Jr, threw 4 for LC giving up 2 hits no runs, then Corey Wells Soph, threw 2 giving up 2 runs, C Cleary, Jr, threw the 7th, 0 runs.

Game 2, P Keller, Jr, threw 3 1/3 giving up 2, E Fraliex, Soph, threw 2 2/3, giving up 1 run, C Cleary closed it again .

CCH goes O-2 and no stats from the "old one"? Did he get sick from the day old cake?

Didnt mean to get into cov cath soap opera,i'm from Lexington an just trying to find out abt Lex cath for info into district/region play.I assume they hit it pretty well (25 hits)an they only gave up 5 runs ,so their pitching was adequate.Did Martin or Arther pitch? They dont have who pitched in LEX paper

 

I had heard that Martin is returning to form after being finished with baseball and that Arthur is continuing to pitch well. I did not realize that Carroll had a broken finger.

I had heard that Martin is returning to form after being finished with baseball and that Arthur is continuing to pitch well. I did not realize that Carroll had a broken finger.

 

I was hoping to see the Martin kid pitch. Heard good things about him.

 

2nd baseman was good as well.

 

Nice team.

I had heard that Martin is returning to form after being finished with baseball and that Arthur is continuing to pitch well. I did not realize that Carroll had a broken finger.

Carroll committed to Rose-Hulman then a few days later breaks his finger, he was just released to toss some on Sat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.