Boys 14th Region Draw

All games at Hazard High School. Typically, you can catch the Chamiponship game on http://www.wymt.com.

March 2nd:

6:30 - Perry Co. Central vs. Wolfe Co.

8:00 - Lee Co. vs. Letcher Co. Central

March 3rd:

6:30 - Knott Co. Central vs. Hazard

8:00 - Breathitt Co. vs. Estill Co.

March 7th:

Semi-Finals @ 6:30 & 8:00

March 8th:

Championship at 7:30

If that ends up being the final, look out. The whole area will shut down for the evening. That is one intense rivalry.

When I was in high school I would attend the 14th region games when at Breathitt Co. Was closer than Ashland in my region, and my team usually didn't make it out of the district. Loved to watch some good hoops. As you stated there has been some barnburners in the 14th in the past.

14th has always been a great region. These teams know how to play fundamental basketball. They usually do not beat themselves, and are a tough out in state tourney. One of the best gyms in Kentucky is Knott Co Central. I see PCC and KCC in final. Didn't really care for the dome at Breathitt.

14th has always been a great region. These teams know how to play fundamental basketball. They usually do not beat themselves, and are a tough out in state tourney. One of the best gyms in Kentucky is Knott Co Central. I see PCC and KCC in final. Didn't really care for the dome at Breathitt.

KCC cant make it past Hazard if coaching comes into play in this one.