NKY Coaches Association Division I All Stars

Congrats to Matt Trammel and Brandon Hatton of Dixie for being selected to the Northern Kentucky Association Division I All Stars. Does anyone else know of what other young men in NKY were selected or how many?

I am rooting for Dixie to win the 9th because Trammel is one of my favorite players and after bouncing back (no pun intended) from his injury it would be a great way to cap off his high school career. Coming up thru the ranks he was a PG who scored in bunches but he has been able to change his game and become the floor general that Dixie needed to make them the best team in the 9th.

Nice to see Chris Hayes, Jaleel Gray, and Dontel Rice all three selected to the DII all star team.

Also, a big congrats should go out to Holmes senior Eli Reese for receiving the DII Academic Award. Doesn't get recognized much on the court because lack of playing time, but the kid is a hard worker both on and off the court.

I am glad you mentioned that Walter(about the academic award) Frank Muntis from Dixie recieved that as well. All these boys from all schools should be very proud of their accomplishments. It has made for a fantastic year of basketball. They are all fine young men on and off the court!

I am rooting for Dixie to win the 9th because Trammel is one of my favorite players and after bouncing back (no pun intended) from his injury it would be a great way to cap off his high school career. Coming up thru the ranks he was a PG who scored in bunches but he has been able to change his game and become the floor general that Dixie needed to make them the best team in the 9th.

Me too, expecting and hoping Dixie takes the regional title. Trammel is a kid that I truly enjoy watching! He is a senior and would love to watch him be part of winning the ninth region title. They have the boys to do it, lets hope they can all stay healthy and continue on their winning streak!