Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross/Beechwood Game on Internet Radio

Featured Replies

In an attempt to get Holy Cross live on the internet, CovCath Radio's Mark Wehry will be broadcasting a couple of Holy Cross games. The first game will be Saturday in Latonia at 7:30. Tune in and click here for the broadcast schedule.

In an attempt to get Holy Cross live on the internet, CovCath Radio's Mark Wehry will be broadcasting a couple of Holy Cross games. The first game will be Saturday in Latonia at 7:30. Tune in and click here for the broadcast schedule.

 

Instead of being in Detroit, I will be sitting right next to you all. See you there. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Didn't Rick Broering do some games for the Indians a year or two ago?

Who is calling the games??

Instead of being in Detroit, I will be sitting right next to you all. See you there. Let me know if you need anything from me.

 

Statman, not to change the subject, but were the Holy Cross stats updated with the Enquirer this week. I didn't see anyone in the stats and I thought I would see Mclendon, Arlinghouse or Burger in the scoring or rebounding averages?

Statman, not to change the subject, but were the Holy Cross stats updated with the Enquirer this week. I didn't see anyone in the stats and I thought I would see Mclendon, Arlinghouse or Burger in the scoring or rebounding averages?

 

I'll own that screw up. I have not entered our stats into the SID site since the first game against Lloyd back on 1/10 I believe. I promise to have them updated this weekend. Thank you for calling me on this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.