Holy Cross/Beechwood Game on Internet Radio

In an attempt to get Holy Cross live on the internet, CovCath Radio's Mark Wehry will be broadcasting a couple of Holy Cross games. The first game will be Saturday in Latonia at 7:30. Tune in and click here for the broadcast schedule.

Instead of being in Detroit, I will be sitting right next to you all. See you there. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Instead of being in Detroit, I will be sitting right next to you all. See you there. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Statman, not to change the subject, but were the Holy Cross stats updated with the Enquirer this week. I didn't see anyone in the stats and I thought I would see Mclendon, Arlinghouse or Burger in the scoring or rebounding averages?

Statman, not to change the subject, but were the Holy Cross stats updated with the Enquirer this week. I didn't see anyone in the stats and I thought I would see Mclendon, Arlinghouse or Burger in the scoring or rebounding averages?

I'll own that screw up. I have not entered our stats into the SID site since the first game against Lloyd back on 1/10 I believe. I promise to have them updated this weekend. Thank you for calling me on this.