31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mason County
    • Simon Kenton

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes,We frequent there quiet a bit..Love the spaghetti and meatballs,One of the better places in Maysville for a meal..
I was there once, back two years ago when I was "working" for someone during that time, but he had a special thing for us late that night. The last time I was in the fieldhouse I was helping to guard a former president. :sssh:

Just added that as a "memory" of the fieldhouse, not to get political.

How is the Mason cheering section during a week night game?

I was there once, back two years ago when I was "working" for someone, but he had a special thing for us. The last time I was in the fieldhouse I was helping to guard a former president. :sssh:

Just added that as a "memory" of the fieldhouse, not to get political.

How is the Mason cheering section during a week night game?

Been real good crowds so far this year,Lot people was just glad to see some basketball after 12 straight road games,Lol..Weather being good tomm look for a good crowd..Try the popcorn that gets so much talk on here lol...

Been real good crowds so far this year,Lot people was just glad to see some basketball after 12 straight road games,Lol..Weather being good tomm look for a good crowd..Try the popcorn that gets so much on here lol...
LOL, not a huge fan of popcorn, I like it, but not an entire bag, lol. I'll be there around the start of the JV game, one wouldbe able to find me if they follow a "clue" in my last post. :sssh::cool::D

Should be an interesting game. I think a lot of pressure is on Mason though.

LOL, not a huge fan of popcorn, I like it, but not an entire bag, lol. I'll be there around the start of the JV game, one ouldbe able to find me if they follow a "clue" in my last post. :sssh::cool::D

Should be an interesting game. I think a lot of pressure is on Mason though.

Were use to pressure,It's a diffenrt kind this year though..We just gotta get healthy and devolepe some bench play,Just has'nt been there this year..I think we will come out and play well tomm night though..