Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County 61 Pulaski County 31

Featured Replies

Never in doubt.

Friday night district game.

Angie Lawrence led with 20.

Sophomore Michaela Hunter had 17.

Can anybody in the state of Kentucky beat the Lady Rockets?

  • Author

Next week they play at Clay County and Casey County.

Those should be tougher games.

We will see.

Next week they play at Clay County and Casey County.

Those should be tougher games.

We will see.

 

Clay is apparently pretty good, I haven't seen them play. If Casey had Megan Pittman, it would be a good ballgame. Since she is sidelined, I expect Rock to win by double digits.

Clay is apparently pretty good, I haven't seen them play. If Casey had Megan Pittman, it would be a good ballgame. Since she is sidelined, I expect Rock to win by double digits.

 

How long is Pittman out. BTW, I agree and Rock only beat clay by 9.

How long is Pittman out. BTW, I agree and Rock only beat clay by 9.

 

I am not sure on the timeline for Pittman's return. She tore an ACL, so who knows with those things? Might point out that Rock beat Clay by 9 AT CLAY. We all know 13 region teams play better at home for some reason. :rolleyes:

How long is Pittman out. BTW, I agree and Rock only beat clay by 9.

 

I read on another board that she may not come back at all this season to be sure she's completely healed and ready for her senior year.

  • Author
I am not sure on the timeline for Pittman's return. She tore an ACL, so who knows with those things? Might point out that Rock beat Clay by 9 AT CLAY. We all know 13 region teams play better at home for some reason. :rolleyes:

 

Yeah, for some reason.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.