Fleming County 52 Nashville Christian 40

Freshman Darion Burns once again leads the Panthers with 19. They now advance to the semis of the Hilton Sandestin Beach Blowout against White Plains or Glencoe Alabama.

Are all of these teams in this tournament nationally ranked teams or top teams in their state or along the lines of Fleming County would you say? Are these FC wins upsets?

Just by looking at different ranking websites, I think most of the teams are ranked a little higher than Fleming County. Paxton was 8-1 coming in to the game. Nashville Christian is going to be the worse team that they will face in the tournament. They were I think 5-8 coming in. The Paxton win was definitely an upset. As a panther fan, the progress this young team is showing is an encouraging sign.

Just by looking at different ranking websites, I think most of the teams are ranked a little higher than Fleming County. Paxton was 8-1 coming in to the game. Nashville Christian is going to be the worse team that they will face in the tournament. They were I think 5-8 coming in. The Paxton win was definitely an upset. As a panther fan, the progress this young team is showing is an encouraging sign.

Do any of FC's other talented freshman start and contribute?