December 19, 201015 yr 7-0 Brownies. Bengals just went for 4th and ten on the Browns 28. Didn't complete the pass. Browns get ball on downs
December 19, 201015 yr 7-0 Brownies. Bengals just went for 4th and ten on the Browns 28. Didn't complete the pass. Browns get ball on downs They had a penalty on the play too.
December 19, 201015 yr Author It was on the Bengals and declined. Yep. just wondering why they didn't go for the FG.
December 19, 201015 yr Yep. just wondering why they didn't go for the FG. Does it really matter? :lol: Kinda glad they went for it. I'm sure they don't have a whole lot of faith in the kicker either.
December 19, 201015 yr Author Does it really matter? :lol: Kinda glad they went for it. I'm sure they don't have a whole lot of faith in the kicker either. Nope doesn't matter. I'd like to see some of the young guys get a shot. So far Simpson and Caldwell have been on the field. I would have liked to see Peerman and Lefevre get some time today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.