Trinity's Postgame Videos; Interviews

sports fan

When i went online to read the CJ this morning I saw Jody Demling did an article on T's defense and on the right side there is a link to some videos from last weekend - a highlight reel then several interviews with Beatty and several players.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/local/louisville/article/Football-Trinitys-defense-is-playing-fast-too/

I like at the end of the player interviews when the boy asks Travis Wright for his autograph then ask for his wristband, and Wright says, "I can't do that" then adds "but i'll give it to you at the end of the season."

I get a real "chip on the shoulder" feeling from this group of Rocks. Maybe they are feeling slighted somewhere...I'm not sure. But, I like it.

How on the world could this team feel slighted? They've been all but anointed champs for the next 3 years and are certainly the prohibitive favorites this year. Is this some Beatty psychology at work--making them feel 'disrespected' and the underdog even though Lit has them as at least 2 TD favorites over any other team in the state?

How on the world could this team feel slighted? They've been all but anointed champs for the next 3 years and are certainly the prohibitive favorites this year. Is this some Beatty psychology at work--making them feel 'disrespected' and the underdog even though Lit has them as at least 2 TD favorites over any other team in the state?

God bless RP - but I don't know where he got that either. Heck...they are young kids ....they havent been around long enough to know what "slighted" is or means....

^ I am just telling you a "feeling" that I get from interaction with the program.

I KNow.....I was just 'funnin' a bit. They are a different bunch for sure. They have grown up a bunch. They did not seem to have or make those expected Soph. mistakes or miscues. Hope it does not occur tonight.

Whatever they have its working...keep it up . 2 to go.