Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

November Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Philadelphia is is 4-20 using the money line in home games (over the last three seasons) after scoring 105 point or more.

They play Indiana tonight at 7:00

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Detroit is 5-28 (over the last two seasons) using the money line in all games after 3 or more consecutive losses.

They play Charlotte tonight at 7:30.

  • Author
Philadelphia is is 4-20 using the money line in home games (over the last three seasons) after scoring 105 point or more.

They play Indiana tonight at 7:00

 

Thanks for the trends, but Pacers are BAD!

They both are. :lol: I like the 2nd one much better.

  • Author

Pistons have sounded they have quit already, how is Charlotte playing?

Pistons have sounded they have quit already, how is Charlotte playing?

 

Like the .500 team they are.

  • Author

NFL: Miami, Jets and Jets over, TB, NYG

I had the Eagles. Too bad the refs had the Colts.

It's just goes to show again this week the NFL is impossible to bet.

  • Author
NFL: Miami, Jets and Jets over, TB, NYG

 

3 out of 5 is about all you can expect in the NFL.

  • Author

I like Minny and Titans today.

I know it is a little pricey, but Colts on moneyline looks like free money.

I hit both of my bets last night. Over in the Arkansas / UTEP game (hit easily) and the under in the Nebraska / Kansas game (also hit easily).

 

I'm leery of the NFL lines today, although I do like the Giants - 13 and the over in the Texans / Jaguars game.

I like Minny and Titans today.

I know it is a little pricey, but Colts on moneyline looks like free money.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.