Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

November Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

New month=new thread.

I think the Lakers will kill the Kings tonight!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, Rutgers is +10. (NOT 10.5)

 

I know it's late but I took them. I'm also on Sacramento.

I didn't bet at all tonight, but Rutgers lost by 1. What's the Sacramento spread?

I'd take the Lakers. I wanna watch that game, but the Boston game won't ever end. Can't find ESPN Classic (don't think I have it anyway.)

 

Over time, Boogie will be a good NBA player but Gasol will eat him up tonight.

I'd take the Lakers. I wanna watch that game, but the Boston game won't ever end. Can't find ESPN Classic (don't think I have it anyway.)

 

Over time, Boogie will be a good NBA player but Gasol will eat him up tonight.

 

Same here, I thought for sure I had it, I have every other ESPN channel under the sun but I can't find ESPN classic anywhere?

Tyreke Evans is doubtful to return. I like my Lakers prediction even more. :lol:

  • Author
New month=new thread.

I think the Lakers will kill the Kings tonight!

Lakers over Kings easily, spread never really in doubt.

Tyreke Evans is doubtful to return. I like my Lakers prediction even more. :lol:

 

That didn't help me, but not sure that it would have made a difference.

I liked the Lakers a lot. Sacramento is talented, but too young to compete with the best all-around team in the league.

  • Author

Pick your spots in betting NBA, no one makes a living betting it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.