Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacksonville (TX) 84 Nacogdoches (TX) 81 12OT

Featured Replies

This is the 2nd craziest score ive ever heard of!!! your thoughts?

Dagnabbit, RT! Was just coming over here to post this! :-P

Leave it all on the field men. I am sure they will all be sleeping in today.

Leave it all on the field men. I am sure they will all be sleeping in today.

 

I would think so too. How long did the game last anyone know.

go to pjstar.com or kltv.com for the story. National record for combined pts. in a game. Lasted 5 1/2 hours.

God love those boys! I hope they get today off to rest! What a heartbreaker for the losing team. On a side note...I'd sure hate to wash those uniforms.

go to pjstar.com or kltv.com for the story. National record for combined pts. in a game. Lasted 5 1/2 hours.

 

Here's the link to the story on PJStar.com

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.