Frankfort 64 Gallatin County 20

CoachBuckett

Frankfort led 36-8 at half. Game was 57-8 half way through the third. FHS control from the beginning. The Wildcats scored 2 late TD's against the FHS.

Also congrats to Austin Clark a senior football player for FHS. The kid is a 4 year player and is blind. He scored his first career touchdown. Let me say this young man works hard everyday. Goes trough drills and has not missed a practice or off season work out. Hats off to thisyoung man.

Also congrats to all the other seniors.

Frankfort led 36-8 at half. Game was 57-8 half way through the third. FHS control from the beginning. The Wildcats scored 2 late TD's against the FHS.

Also congrats to Austin Clark a senior football player for FHS. The kid is a 4 year player and is blind. He scored his first career touchdown. Let me say this young man works hard everyday. Goes trough drills and has not missed a practice or off season work out. Hats off to thisyoung man.

Congrats to Mr Clark. kid leap over boundaries his whole life and score a his First Touchdown on senior night, that's a real tear jerker. much respect to the staff at FHS.:thumb:

Good win for Frankfort.