Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top WRs in Eastern Kentucky

Featured Replies

Who are some of the top receivers in the mountains?

Edited by meandonlyme
Title:Top WRs in Eastern Kentucky

I would post about Knox Central's Jeffery Canady, but you probably want stats and stuff and I don't have them. :lol:

I would post about Knox Central's Jeffery Canady, but you probably want stats and stuff and I don't have them. :lol:

 

He is definitely one of the top ones. Cody Davenport from Bell would have to be up there also even though Bell isn't much of a passing team he still is very dangerous.

Storm Wilson of Somerset.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Kyle Crum Lawrence Co and Mikie Moore Sheldon Clark are the best two I've seen so far this year. Canady is probably the best it sounds like and Davenport was good last year. I really liked Raines but I think he's at GTown now. Hodge from Rowan is good too.

Cody Stamper at West Carter has great speed and ability.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.