Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Wilson - Manual High School - commits to Purdue

Featured Replies

From Courier-Journal:

 

Manual High School basketball standout April Wilson has given a verbal commitment to Purdue University after a visit to West Lafayette, Ind., over the weekend.

 

The 5-foot-7 Wilson said she visited the campus and told the coaches in person on Saturday that she was picking the Boilermakers. She had narrowed her list to Purdue, Miami, Fla., Florida and Louisville before the July evaluation period.

 

"I decided I was going to make a decision before my junior year," Wilson said. "The entire month of July, Purdue was at every game. They showed me they wanted me and I decided that's just where I wanted to be."

 

Wilson is considered the top player statewide in the Class of 2012 and is the first member of that class to give a verbal commitment.

 

"I know they have won national championship and they're trying to recruit to win another one," Wilson said. "It's a big weight off my shoulder, knowing where I am going to school."

Hate to see her pick Purdue over the 'ville, but congrats to her and best of luck in West Lafayette!!!

Fine player and sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders!

Happy for April and her family. Very nice young lady. My niece play AAU with her this summer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.