Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ASA/USA U14 Nationals

Featured Replies

Who all is going from the state? I know the louisville sluggers are going, not sure of any other teams. 140 of the best teams from around the country will be in Moline IL next week.

 

Daughter plays short stop for Cincy DOOM 95.

 

Good luck to all teams at their Nationals!!

Who all is going from the state? I know the louisville sluggers are going, not sure of any other teams. 140 of the best teams from around the country will be in Moline IL next week.

 

Daughter plays short stop for Cincy DOOM 95.

 

Good luck to all teams at their Nationals!!

Last I checked, Louisville Sluggers only KY team going. Over 100 teams total, 31 from California alone. Many folks do not realize the magnitude of the ASA/USA Nationals, as you and i know, it is the big show. If a coach wants exposure for his team/players, ASA/USA Nationals is where the college coaches come to watch. Southern KY Crush qualified I believe, but chose to play in USFA in Panama City. Sluggers will have thier work cut out for them being a very young team comprised of four 12 year olds, five 13 year olds, and three 14 year olds. I have two on the Sluggers myself. Hopefully they are competitive every game. Good luck to the DOOM 95 and DOOM 96 teams in Moline.
  • Author

It is the big show for sure!! We went last year as a true 13 year old team and the experience was great. You dont realize how competetive teams can be and the exposure you can get from this tourney. There is nothing like it around here. We finised tied for 33rd out of 122 last year and hope to improve on it this year. Good luck to the Sluggers. If I see the Sluggers play I will definitely stop by and give them some KY love!!

It is the big show for sure!! We went last year as a true 13 year old team and the experience was great. You dont realize how competetive teams can be and the exposure you can get from this tourney. There is nothing like it around here. We finised tied for 33rd out of 122 last year and hope to improve on it this year. Good luck to the Sluggers. If I see the Sluggers play I will definitely stop by and give them some KY love!!
Will see you there. Just checked again, 155 teams will venture to the Moline.

I believe the U18 Sluggers won the Nationals on Sunday if I am not mistaken!

  • Author
I believe the U18 Sluggers won the Nationals on Sunday if I am not mistaken!

 

I would think it would have been ASA easterns or Northerns. I think the ASA/USA Nationals are played this week for all age groups.

 

I know our 16U team finished 7th at ASA northern tournament this past week in Bowling Green.

 

Cincy Doom 95 went 1 and 1 in Pool Play. Played Minor's Gold 95 from SD in the first game, out hit them 12 to 8 but the D let us down and got beat 8-6, very good team that will do well in this tourney.

 

Then beat the White Sox from Chicago 7-0.

 

Takes 9 games to win it out of the winner's bracket, a very long road for all teams.

I believe the U18 Sluggers won the Nationals on Sunday if I am not mistaken!
18u Sluggers won the ASA Gold Southern Nationals.

14u Sluggers placed 2nd in their pool by going 1 and 1. Scheduled to start double elimination against Texas Peppers tonight 10:30pm.

  • Author

DOOM 95, placed tied for 17th out of 158. great showing, great great tournament, and alot of fun. We were injured and down to basically 9 players and with a tough draw and going to the loser's bracket so early we could not have been happier!!!

 

We are proud of all our girls, especially the kentucky girls, Madyson Moran, Grace Herrman from Holy Cross and Noelle Butts from St Henry.

 

Nice job from the sluggers a young team that has a lot of talent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.