Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

6.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – RB Michael Bush OAK

6.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – QB Eli Manning NYG

6.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – QB Chad Henne MIA

 

6.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – OTC until 10:16 AM CST Thursday

 

6.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

6.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

6.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

6.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

6.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

6.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

6.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

6.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

6.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

6.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

6.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have my sheets with me but I'll try and make a pick if I feel comfortable with it.

 

Oh no...after the PM's and all the flak I took for taking the full clock on my previous picks, you are not slowing this draft up. :D

I'm 99% positive he's still on the board.

 

Fred Jackson was availabe PP.

Street Sweepers select QB Chad Henne MIA

 

 

Tough pick but I decided to take this guy instead of another I was wanting.

 

I think I'd have picked the other guy. You can only play one QB. :D

  • Author

The MFL site is up to date.

I think I'd have picked the other guy. You can only play one QB. :D

 

 

I understand that, and that's why I debated on it but having 2 QB's can work out as well. I don't have to settle for a Delhomme type QB or something like that. Plus he is insurance incase Matt Ryan gets hurt. I believe it'll all work out if I can get who I'm looking at in the later rounds.

I might have to leave someone my picks, I'll be leaving for the Reds game around 4 P.M. if Boondock doesn't get his pick in before then.

I might have to leave someone my picks, I'll be leaving for the Reds game around 4 P.M. if Boondock doesn't get his pick in before then.

 

I'll have my pick here in a second, I've got a little head scratching to do...

6.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – RB Michael Bush OAK

6.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – QB Eli Manning NYG

6.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – QB Chad Henne MIA

6.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh SEA

 

6.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – OTC until 11:19 AM CST Thursday

 

6.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

6.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

6.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

6.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

6.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

6.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

6.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

6.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

6.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

6.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

Well, I might as well grab this kid while he is out there....Maytown Mirkers select WR Mike Wallace PIT.

6.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – RB Michael Bush OAK

6.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – QB Eli Manning NYG

6.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – QB Chad Henne MIA

6.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh SEA

6.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

 

6.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – OTC 11:26 A.M. CST Thursday

 

6.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

6.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

6.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

6.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

6.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

6.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

6.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

6.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

6.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

Edited by WildcatScratchFever

I understand that, and that's why I debated on it but having 2 QB's can work out as well. I don't have to settle for a Delhomme type QB or something like that. Plus he is insurance incase Matt Ryan gets hurt. I believe it'll all work out if I can get who I'm looking at in the later rounds.

 

Oh, come clean now and tell the real reason...

 

Somebody drafted Kevin Kolb earlier than you were expecting and threw your draft strategy into disarray. :D

Oh, come clean now and tell the real reason...

 

Somebody drafted Kevin Kolb earlier than you were expecting and threw your draft strategy into disarray. :D

 

That could have been it too :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.