Harrison County 7 Daviess County 1

Congrats to the Thorobreds on a nice all around game. Look out 3rd Region for the Freshman Pitcher from Daviess County Snyder (sp.) as he was consistantly in the low to mid 80's topping out at 85. Good luck to the Thorobreds against Louisville Male on Friday.

Just curious how you know this, your own gun or the stadium? Thanks

Congrats to the Thorobreds on a nice all around game. Look out 3rd Region for the Freshman Pitcher from Daviess County Snyder (sp.) as he was consistantly in the low to mid 80's topping out at 85. Good luck to the Thorobreds against Louisville Male on Friday.

I was there but headed out after 6th. I could hear the PA guy talking about the freshman pitcher as he was mowing down the Harrison batters. Didn't he strike out all but 2 of the Harrison batter he faced?

It was showing that on the stadium's gun, so that is probably where he got it...you could probably add a couple of MPH to that.

Thanks! I was just curious. At the ninth region tourney they were told after the first game that the read out had to be turned off. The KHSAA rep did not want it showing.

Thanks! I was just curious. At the ninth region tourney they were told after the first game that the read out had to be turned off. The KHSAA rep did not want it showing.

Funny you can show it in the State Tourney but not in the Ninth and you are correct it was turned off by the request of what I was told the KHSAA rep!