North Laurel 7 George Rogers Clark 0

# 5 NL 7 #25 GRC 0

NL pitcher pitches 16 strick outs. GRC had a chance to get back in the game in the bottom of the 6th with bases loaded. But the pitcher for NL was just awsome tonight.

Congrats to the Jags and best of luck the rest of the way.

Classy move by Coach Jackie McCloud to put in pinch hitters in the last inning. The experience of playing in the state tourney will only help out these Sophomores in the future. Great season Girls, Very proud of you and our coaching staff!!!!!

Hate to see GRC lose, but I couldn't cheer for them against the Jags. McCloud has done a fantastic job at GRC and should continue to make these annual visits to Owensboro!!!

For North, they are loaded with freshman. The big losses from this year's team to next year will be Taylor (P) and Root (1b). Those are 2 big losses. I would love to see them come out of the losers bracket and bring home another state title. It is an uphill battle as they would have to win 2 more games just tonight so they can play tomorrow. But I think they can do it.

Mercy looks like the team to beat in this tourney so far.

Hate to see GRC lose, but I couldn't cheer for them against the Jags. McCloud has done a fantastic job at GRC and should continue to make these annual visits to Owensboro!!!

For North, they are loaded with freshman. The big losses from this year's team to next year will be Taylor (P) and Root (1b). Those are 2 big losses. I would love to see them come out of the losers bracket and bring home another state title. It is an uphill battle as they would have to win 2 more games just tonight so they can play tomorrow. But I think they can do it.

Mercy looks like the team to beat in this tourney so far.

Thanks for the kind words about our coach and team. We too only lose 2 players, Kayla Jones, 3rd base and Morgan Woosley, pitcher. Both very valuable players. I would love to see your Jags come out of the loser bracket. How did they do last night?