Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is umpiring the State Tournament?

Featured Replies

I have heard with the new format or old format, depending how old you are, that the KHSAA is taking 16 umpires. I don't know if this is true, and was wondering just who the "Men in Blue" will be.

I don't who the individuals are, but I've heard it will be 1 umpire from each region. After the first two rounds, the number will be reduced to 8 for the semi's and final. Julian Tackett probably knows who they are.

Only one I know is Barry Follett from Mt. Sterling who works the 10th and 11th regions.

I would guess Randy Ross or Chris Allen from 16th, but not for sure.

Just hope they are experienced and good.

I heard probably Randy Ross.

 

 

I would guess Randy Ross or Chris Allen from 16th, but not for sure.

He had the plate in 16th finals and I believe worked the state before.

Just hope they are experienced and good.

Do you think they just send anyone to the work the state tourney?

I know that the 10th and 11th Region are Barry Follett and Keith Morgan,,,

Gene Copley from the 15th Region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.