Newport Central Catholic Girls Class A State Track Champions

Congratulations to NCC's girls 2010 Class A State Champions ! Won with 70 points . St. Henry placed second with 63 points .

Thanks for the info. The KHSAA website doesn't list the girls final standings for Class A.

Congrats also to Highlands and Campbell Co. girls on winning also. How about all 3 girls winners coming from the same county. Doubt that has ever happened before.

Thanks for the info. The KHSAA website doesn't list the girls final standings for Class A.

Congrats also to Highlands and Campbell Co. girls on winning also. How about all 3 girls winners coming from the same county. Doubt that has ever happened before.

Fantastic !!

Congrats to NCC, St. Henry and all winners and participants. U of L does a great job with this event.

Beechwood only took six girls down, but we got first in discus, second in shot put and third in the four by one. I was proud of our girls. Brianna McCarthy is awesome and is a two time state winner at discus.

I have gone to the State competetion every year for the last 5 years. This was my last one. Very sad and I didnt even think I liked track all that much!