Conner 6, Newport CC 3

When I got home from the Used Car Lot today, Maybelle loaded up peaches and junior in the Impala and headed north to stunning NKU to take on the Ryle and NCC game. We tried to have dinner at Skyline Tavern but they tried to tell us they didn't have cheese coneys. Maybelle eats 10 of those. The game wasn't very exciting and Conner handed NCC a 6-3 loss. Have to say Harrison, Clark, Brossart, Bourbon and Montgomery would toast both of them. We lost junior, He was getting an autograph from NKU Coach Cheep Grigg. :D. He is a nice guy but kinda hyper. Peaches took a shining to him. No question 10th better than 9th this year. Clark mauled host Harrison 11-2 and Walton got skewered in the 8th 13-1. All was not lost though we got reservations at a nice Italian Restaurant White Castle and had a nice dinner after all.

When I got home from the Used Car Lot today, Maybelle loaded up peaches and junior in the Impala and headed north to stunning NKU to take on the Ryle and NCC game. We tried to have dinner at Skyline Tavern but they tried to tell us they didn't have cheese coneys. Maybelle eats 10 of those. The game wasn't very exciting and Conner handed NCC a 6-3 loss. Have to say Harrison, Clark, Brossart, Bourbon and Montgomery would toast both of them. We lost junior, He was getting an autograph from NKU Coach Cheep Grigg. :D. He is a nice guy but kinda hyper. Peaches took a shining to him. No question 10th better than 9th this year. Clark mauled host Harrison 11-2 and Walton got skewered in the 8th 13-1. All was not lost though we got reservations at a nice Italian Restaurant White Castle and had a nice dinner after all.
UH, Conner beat Brossart.

The Brossart New Cath game couldn''t of been a better situation for New Cath after Brossart lost in extra innings to Conner earlier that day. Not sure that 1-0 game would of been alot more if they would of played first.

Clark barely beat Brossart and then toasted Harrison 11-2. I was told Conner scored on an error. There better start getting those Cobra thingee programs going again the rest of the world is catching up to boone. I hear Brossart may be even better next year.