Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley County 2010/2011

Featured Replies

What does Whitley County need to do to improve in 2010/2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Edited by gold sunrise

Will Whitley have any size or will they be heavy in the guard dept just like their district rivals South Laurel and Corbin?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

They only lost three seniors, and could be better without them. They may lack some leadership but do have some skills. They should be physically stronger and faster. They have a couple of young kids in the middle but they are big and strong, certianly an area they have been lacking in the past.

Will Whitley have any size or will they be heavy in the guard dept just like their district rivals South Laurel and Corbin?

 

They will have a hard time getting out of the distict IMO.

I guess not everybody can get into a average to weak district. But yeah I agree I think Whitley will have a tough time getting out of their district, but it will not be a huge upset if they do. I thnk that both Corbin and South have come back to the pack a little bit, and Whitley will be improved. Sometimes you just have to figure it is just your time too.

Blazer, I believe that South, Corbin, and Whitley will be a battle each and every time they play this year. Home court may be the only advantage each team enjoys this year.

Whitley is by far the strongest team in that district this year. I don't see anyone stopping Akins or Petrey.

1. Whitley County

2. Corbin

3.Williamsburg

4.South Laurel

1. Whitley County

2. Corbin

3.Williamsburg

4.South Laurel

 

South Laurel will not finish 4th in the district. They have too many good, young players and a very good coaching staff.

I believe it will come down to Corbin and Whitley Co. for the district title.

I just don't see South falling to 4th, not when Williamsburg has owned that spot for several years.......I think that three teams are pretty even, which amounts to every game will be ultra important.

We lost some, but we should be more solid than people think. I would say we will be a little better than average. The season next should be special.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.