Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Relays

Featured Replies

I know very little about track and field events so I thought, what the heck, I will go and see what goes on at a track meet. First thing I found out was the 2 hours I had to kill wasn't nearly enough time. As I left Dixie the meet was really about to get interesting, so here is what I saw in the first few hours of my afternoon.

 

 

Some very odd looking first place trophies

_MG_9601.jpg

 

 

The awesome rake race

IMG_9501.jpg

 

 

The find the smelly shoes event

IMG_9554.jpg

 

 

The arm wrestling award winner

IMG_9569.jpg

 

The loser in the smelly shoes search

IMG_9558.jpg

 

 

In the end, what I really saw were some fantastic athletes running and jumping. Wish I could have stayed for the entire event but below are some of the pictures I took during the day. Next time I will plan on staying the entire time and work the event. Enjoy.

  • Author

IMG_9532.jpg

 

IMG_9522.jpg

 

IMG_9540.jpg

Can't wait to see the pics paNDA. Anyone know how it ended up?

  • Author

IMG_9536.jpg

 

IMG_9527.jpg

 

IMG_9535.jpg

  • Author
Can't wait to see the pics paNDA. Anyone know how it ended up?

 

Had to leave at six and they were really just getting it going. The Cov Cath 4 by 100 was an awesome display by the colonels.

 

IMG_9630.jpg

 

IMG_9636.jpg

 

IMG_9525.jpg

  • Author

IMG_9504.jpg

 

IMG_9557.jpg

 

IMG_9552.jpg

Had to leave at six and they were really just getting it going. The Cov Cath 4 by 100 was an awesome display by the colonels.

 

[ATTACH]31607[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]31608[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]31609[/ATTACH]

 

If hudy was running anchor, it sure looks like the 4x100 won by a big margin.

  • Author

_MG_9604.jpg

 

_MG_9610.jpg

 

_MG_9613.jpg

  • Author
If hudy was running anchor, it sure looks like the 4x100 won by a big margin.

 

He was and they did.

 

IMG_9624.jpg

 

IMG_9630.jpg

 

IMG_9633.jpg

I think the 4x100 team last year brokd the school record, and the guys are shooting for both that to be lowered and to break the 4x200 this year! good luck guys!!

  • Author

IMG_9539.jpg

 

IMG_9551.jpg

 

IMG_9576.jpg

  • Author

IMG_9544.jpg

 

IMG_9570.jpg

 

IMG_9581.jpg

  • Author

IMG_9560.jpg

 

IMG_9585.jpg

 

IMG_9587.jpg

  • Author

IMG_9524.jpg

 

IMG_9546.jpg

 

IMG_9591.jpg

 

Not used to shooting pictures outside so I promise to do better next time. Hope you all enjoyed my lame attempt at humor.

 

Take care.

I really liked them paNDA and also your humor. Thanks!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.