Johnson Centrals Field

black wire

It looks like the have the field ripped up pretty good down there does anyone have any info of what they are doing?????

I hope it is some drains and new infeild surface.....That field needs it..

Yes, new drainage lines are being installed .

Also constuction on 3 new fields began this week as well.

Johnson Central has been making some smart moves over the past couple of years that will put them in a great position in the 15th Region for years to come. Upgrading and expanding their facilities shows long-term confidence in the baseball program there.

That confidence is well-deserved!

Unless they bring the tarp back that the Yankess took with them, it's going to stay that way. They aren't going to move the stands, they are concrete. and they dang sure aren't going to move the sun. Are they bringing a tarp? THat would be nice.

Bulldozers can do wonders on concrete!!

I hope they build the stands back like they are then. Not just a bunch of metal bleachers. The stands are the best part about being down there. So, when will this be done?
The baseball and athletic complexes are now in the beginning phases of constuction. I dont know exactly the timetable on that particular phase.

• 2 weeks later...
Johnson Central has been making some smart moves over the past couple of years that will put them in a great position in the 15th Region for years to come. Upgrading and expanding their facilities shows long-term confidence in the baseball program there.

That confidence is well-deserved!

It also shows the $$$$$$ is there to spend... ;)

The field was already far above "average" for the region.