March 26, 201016 yr If Cornell beats UK tonight, I think tomorrow's HL headline would be Louisville Freezes Over :lol::lol::lol:
March 26, 201016 yr UK Corn-Holed by Cornell Sorry if this was already said. I didn't feel like reading the entire thread.
March 26, 201016 yr If Cornell upsets the Cats tonight and you are to write the headline for tomorrow's paper, what would it be? I'll start the fun. "Cor-NAILED!" " WITTMAN'S SAMPLE NOT SWEET FOR UK" :laugh::laugh: Please tell me you was JOKING:lol:
March 26, 201016 yr Not the headline but hidden side story: Cuz says, "I can solve the rubic cube too." Then Cousins proceeded to peel the stickers off and put them in their appropriate places. "It's not hard, See."
March 26, 201016 yr Not the headline but hidden side story: Cuz says, "I can solve the rubic cube too." Then Cousins proceeded to peel the stickers off and put them in their appropriate places. "It's not hard, See." :laugh::laugh::notworthy: While still looking for the spelling BEE .
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.