Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath Spring Practice

Featured Replies

Haven't seen all the practices, but all in all I think it has been a very good Spring for the Colonels.

 

The Line backing corps looks much improved. Shaeffer, Guess, Clark and Powell have all made strides this spring. There are still several other candidates who have been playing baseball. I expect good things from this group.

 

The dline looks to be much deeper than last year. I can see 6 or 7 guys sharing the snaps in the fall.

 

Hopefully they continue to work as hard the rest of the spring and Summer. If they do I think the Colonels could surprise some people this fall.

Hope they have a good year..It always makes football up here in N. KY more exciting when Cov. Cath. Is strong. I just wish they could get lights

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.