Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard/Scott County Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty quality first half. Euton has played well and managed to stay out of foul trouble. Scott Co. doing a good job dictating pace.

Goldie, to answer your question from the other thread, Jones started and has played well (9 pts). He had to check out late in the second half, however, as I think there was some bleeding from where he got stitched up yesterday.

  • Author
Goldie, to answer your question from the other thread, Jones started and has played well (9 pts). He had to check out late in the second half, however, as I think there was some bleeding from where he got stitched up yesterday.

 

Thanks Jim, appreciate the update on this young man.

Pretty quality first half. Euton has played well and managed to stay out of foul trouble. Scott Co. doing a good job dictating pace.

 

Scott might have done a good job of dictating the pace, but the scary thing is that Ballard is still leading by two.

 

Boy, have you guys noticed that the Scott County faithful sure hasn't been attending the state games compared to year's past. This is the smallest crowd for a team in the Final Four I've seen in a while.:eek::idunno:

Edited by Les

Can anybody give a more recent update? I can't listen to the game or anything.

49-45 SC 2:16 in third.

Ballard looks flat and Chiles has struggled. Scott is controlling tempo.

Thanks. Keep them coming if you don't mind.

Scott might have done a good job of dictating the pace, but the scary thing is that Ballard is still leading by two.

 

Boy, have you guys noticed that the Scott County faithful sure hasn't been attending the state games compared to year's past. This is the smallest crowd for a team in the Final Four I've seen in a while.:eek::idunno:

 

I made that comment about their fans during both games they played in previous this morning. Their fans MIA again? What is up in Scott Co.?? :idunno:

51 apiece. 4th Quarter.

I made that comment about their fans during both games they played in previous this morning. Their fans MIA again? What is up in Scott Co.?? :idunno:

 

Their student section isn't completely filled and that's basically all the fans they have .... they might be scattered here and there, but for a Final Four game, I'm VERY surprised.:eek::scared:

  • Author
Can anybody give a more recent update? I can't listen to the game or anything.

 

 

You can listen on line here:

 

www.soft96.com

My computer at work doesn't have speakers.

 

Don't worry bro. I'll update ... don't need no radio.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.