Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Television

Featured Replies

Is the championship game televised tonight?

Usually Insight carries it (they have the franchise in BG) and it usually airs in all their markets. But I didn't see it in the TV listings in the C-J yesterday, so I don't know.

I was looking on my cable guide this morning (Time Warner) and didn't see it. In fact, the channel it was typically on was CWKYT-99 out of Lexington, which doesn't seem to even exist anymore, at least from my cable outlet.

It is on ihigh.com

The championship game is live online tonight. The other games have a 12 hour delay. I have watched a couple of them. Good camera work and coverage just wish I could have watched them live not 12 hours later.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.