Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County 62 McCreary Central 52

Featured Replies

I can agree with most of this. I was encouraged (not that is matters after a loss) that McCreary was able to stay within striking distance clanking three after three. But at some point, you have to go with what works. Watts did a good job of getting into the lane, but with the game 42-46, he strolled the perimeter and had the ball stripped and scored by Mercer twice.

 

The press brought them back into the game, kind of strange they let up. At times this year, Wright was the unsung hero, but he acted so rattled that he was guarded and pressured beyond the perimeter. If McCreary would have won, other coaches would have made note of that and pressured - and you didn't even have to go full court - the Raiders and had success. Sloppy passes by Wright and Dixon also hurt the Raiders.

 

Next season I assume it will be the Dixon and Williams show, but who knows.

 

I'm going to say one thing that is going to ruffle some feathers of other McCreary supporters and those outside of McCreary don't really know. There were some rumors after the game of an incident that happened with Watts. Now you may point this out as being a one-time thing, but Watts hasn't always been the greatest person off the court and I think some of that translated on the court. Off the court, he needs to get his act together. Plenty of times I see comments of people who have seen him when he was younger or just occasionally and I see "he's got a good head on his shoulders," and that is he a very respectable young man. Watts needs to work on things off the court that can help him on the court.

 

I agree with the Dixon and Williams show. I also see Dylan Strunk to be a huge advantage next year that the Raiders could have really used this year.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.