Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Patrick 60 Fleming County 54

Featured Replies

 

Thanks for the link, I guess...:eek:

 

To make a long story short, Deming is up by 5 with the ball and a little over a minute left in the game. Before they can get the ball in, one of the Fleming Co players kisses a Deming kid on the cheek, who responds by shoving the kid. The result is an intentional foul on the Deming kid, Fleming shoots 2 foul shots and gets the ball back. It could have cost Deming the game, but it didn't. I will admit, this is the craziest thing I've ever seen in a basketball game!!!

 

WHAT?!?!? I agree, this IS the craziest thing I've ever heard of.

No kissing in the game but one of the SP players did have a FC player intentionnally spit on him. Maybe he couldn't lean in close enough for the kiss? :lol::lol:

 

Isn't that a criminal offense since bodily fluids are involved?

 

Doesn't say much for the character of the FC players.

Par for the course for FC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.