Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County / Owen County 8th Region All A Predictions

Gallatin vs Owen 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Gallatin vs Owen

    • Gallatin
      68%
      15
    • Owen
      31%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With the size difference, I have to go with Owen by 1 in triple overtime.

  • Author
With the size difference, I have to go with Owen by 1 in triple overtime.

 

The 05-06 season was the last time Coach Jones lost to the same team twice. I dont see that happening here. I'll Take a Travis Davis game winner at the end of Reg.

Gallatin 65

Owen 63

The 05-06 season was the last time Coach Jones lost to the same team twice. I dont see that happening here. I'll Take a Travis Davis game winner at the end of Reg.

Gallatin 65

Owen 63

 

Not true, last year they lost twice to Owen and twice to Carroll. I think this year it will be Owen coming out on top. I will pick them to win it all. They have been the best team before and not won, wont be the case this year.

Owen should be considered a favorite because of the size difference but remember it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog and from what I have seen this year Gallatin Co. has plenty of fight.

  • Author
Not true, last year they lost twice to Owen and twice to Carroll. I think this year it will be Owen coming out on top. I will pick them to win it all. They have been the best team before and not won, wont be the case this year.

 

I stand corrected. I try to forget about last year though. :thumb:

We will be broadcasting the game live from Walton. Check the webcast thread on where to access it.

I stand corrected. I try to forget about last year though. :thumb:

 

I understand, last year was a bad year for the cats in comparision to the previous 4 or 5 seasons. It that regards we wont count last year.:sssh:

I'll take the Rebels in an inspired game because of what happened in the "A" last year.

  • Author
I'll take the Rebels in an inspired game because of what happened in the "A" last year.

 

Gallatin got beat in nearly the same fashion by Henry. So that is a mutual feeling here.

Isn't the winner of this one considered the region favorite?

Isn't the winner of this one considered the region favorite?

 

Tourny is at Walton, don't count them out.

Tourny is at Walton, don't count them out.

 

I'm not, but I think the two top seeds are matched in a first round game? Didn't Gallatin smoke Walton earlier this year?

I'm not, but I think the two top seeds are matched in a first round game? Didn't Gallatin smoke Walton earlier this year?

 

Yes they did but who knows what is going to happen the best team didn't win it last year. You can't count any of the 8th region teams out any one of them could win it if they get hot at the right time. I do agree though that OC and GC are the best two teams in the all A.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.