Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 54 Conner 50

Featured Replies

Congrats and good game Lady Pioneers.

 

Wainscott 23-26 (?)

Brown 19

 

Pace (SK) a bit of foul trouble. Blevins - Stephenson - Kuntz rotated in stepped in and did real well. Turnovers way down for SK tonight which was a problem past couple games. :clap:

 

Conner had a nice 8-9 player rotation running but Wainscott - Brown - Ponzer played complete game. Beasley (CHS) finished with 11 Did not get the name of Conner high scorer #23 maybe.

 

SK 13 14 16 11 - 54

CO 11 11 16 12 - 50

Nice win for Simon. The KHSAA website has Conner winning. Thanks ebrown for the update.

I thought Brown for SK had a really good game. I have seen her play several times before, and this was the best game I have seen her play. Congrats to SK on the win. On the flip side, I did not think Conner took advantage of opportunities they had. For example, Toria Fisher was being guarded by Wainscott from SK. In my opinion Fisher should have been moved to the block and posted Wainscott up all night long. Fisher 5'-8 vs Wainscott 5'-2" would have been a huge mismatch. Fisher play post all last year, and is a well rounded player. Wainscott did an excellent job of playing lock down defense on Fisher on the perimeter, and held her way below her season average. I don't think the Conner coaching staff made any adjustments all night. Wainscott had a huge game offensively and defensively.

Way to go SK! I was glad to see Sydni have such a good game. :ylsuper:

  • Author
I thought Brown for SK had a really good game. I have seen her play several times before, and this was the best game I have seen her play. Congrats to SK on the win. On the flip side, I did not think Conner took advantage of opportunities they had. For example, Toria Fisher was being guarded by Wainscott from SK. In my opinion Fisher should have been moved to the block and posted Wainscott up all night long. Fisher 5'-8 vs Wainscott 5'-2" would have been a huge mismatch. Fisher play post all last year, and is a well rounded player. Wainscott did an excellent job of playing lock down defense on Fisher on the perimeter, and held her way below her season average. I don't think the Conner coaching staff made any adjustments all night. Wainscott had a huge game offensively and defensively.

 

It almost seemed their (CHS) game plan was to try and physically run SK down with all the subs. I have not seen CHS play before tonight so maybe that was normal. However, Wainscott - Brown - Ponzer complete game against so many fresh legs was very nice. :idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.