Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central 92 Garrard County 36

Featured Replies

Did Garrard graduate almost all of their players from last season?

 

They were a pretty good team then.

 

McCreary led 60-8 at halftime, including a 2nd quarter in which they scored 34 to Garrard County's 0.

I think they lost their entire starting lineup from last year's team. Not sure of the number. I think they returned 1 maybe 2 players with true experience. I know they lost at least 4 starters if not all 5.

They lost 4 of their 5 starters. The one starter that is back didn't do much of the scoring. They lost probably 95+% of their scoring. Their former coach did the program no favors. He started two seniors on the JV team and didn't prepare anyone for the next year. I guess that happens when people are more caught up in the now and not worry about the future. Unfortunately for the coaches they have now their players have no experience. I think it's just the fault of the former coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.