Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barbourville 71 Bell County 58

Featured Replies

Good win for the Tigers over Bell Co. Knox Central better watch out or Dinky and the Tigers might slip up on them come district tournament time.:sssh:

Great win for the Tigers, I believe they lost by 10 or 12 to Bell last week at home. So this would be a huge turnaround.

Bell has a long ways to go not in shape yet. Good win for the Tigers.

Bell has a long ways to go not in shape yet. Good win for the Tigers.

Is the Robbins kid hurt for Bell Co? If so that is another reason why the Bobcats are not @ full strength. I believe he is the second best post player in the 13th behind St. John.

I noticed Carton's name in the scoring earlier in the year, but he's not there anymore.

What's the story on Bell?

As long as football player are contributing to Bell County's basketball team, they are always going to start slowly.

 

From what I've been told, Bell has had some kids out, but has a very good team when they are all healthy.

 

I think Harlan County has to be the favorite in that district right now, with Bell coming in at second, especially after HC's win over Breathitt.

Is the Robbins kid hurt for Bell Co? If so that is another reason why the Bobcats are not @ full strength. I believe he is the second best post player in the 13th behind St. John.

 

I think that he has hurt his back not for sure how bad really haven't heard all of the details.

As long as football player are contributing to Bell County's basketball team, they are always going to start slowly.

 

From what I've been told, Bell has had some kids out, but has a very good team when they are all healthy.

 

I think Harlan County has to be the favorite in that district right now, with Bell coming in at second, especially after HC's win over Breathitt.

Robbins would make them the most talented team in the District.

Fields is playing awfully well for Harlan County. It would be an interesting match up.

 

Is Carton still playing? Is anyone else hurt besides Robbins?

Fields is playing awfully well for Harlan County. It would be an interesting match up.

 

Is Carton still playing? Is anyone else hurt besides Robbins?

 

I have no idea haven't seen them play yet. Been real busy with other stuff. Haven't seen his name in the scoring column so I geuss not.

I have no idea haven't seen them play yet. Been real busy with other stuff. Haven't seen his name in the scoring column so I geuss not.

 

 

Carton is not playing anymore. I think he discontinued before the Hoopin It Up Tourney.

Carton is not playing anymore. I think he discontinued before the Hoopin It Up Tourney.

 

Thanks I didn't know that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.