Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iroquois/Shelby County Predictions (12/17)

Which team will win? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Iroquois
      72%
    • Shelby Co
      27%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Opening game of the KOB at Fairdale Thursday.

 

Tip off is at 4:30.

 

Thoughts?

Shelby can win this game.

  • Author

I like Iroquois in a close one.

Shelby...Loaded with alot of talent. Keep a couple of kids with team attitude and they are unbeatable. Shelby gets some play out of the 5 spot and mark them down as the KING of the BG.

  • Author
Shelby...Loaded with alot of talent. Keep a couple of kids with team attitude and they are unbeatable. Shelby gets some play out of the 5 spot and mark them down as the KING of the BG.

 

Didn't Shelby already lose to Bullitt East?

 

SC is a good team but I'd be very surprised if they made it past the second round of the KOB and would be somewhat surprised if they won this game.

  • Author
Yes, SC lost to Bullitt East but they also won at Trinity in their second game. Iroquois lost to PRP and Seneca. I'm picking Shelby County to win this game by 3.

 

Here's a game preview: http://bluegrasshoops.blogspot.com/2009/12/king-of-bluegrass-preview-game-1.html

 

True, but I wouldn't consider Iroquois' losses as bad losses.

 

PRP is a solid team and one of the favorites in the 6th region. They have three of the top 10 players in the 6th with 6'1 Carter, 6'4 McDowell, and 6'8 Stephenson.

 

Seneca lost nobody from last year's team and IMO are top 5 in the 7th region. They are very talented with Maddox, McElwain, and Nance. Not to mention they have solid role players in Shaw and Harris. I saw this group in the Lloyd Invitational last year and they're a very athletic bunch.

 

Bullitt East on the other hand is barely top 10 in the 6th region and SC beat Trinity by 1. A win is a win, but Iroquois has been more impressive thus far, IMO.

True, but I wouldn't consider Iroquois' losses as bad losses.

QUOTE]

 

Yes I agree, two very good teams. I didn't mean that they were bad losses, I was just listing who they had lost to.

 

I'm leaning towards SC because while Iroquois' losses are to better teams, they still haven't beat any quality teams. Shelby County defeated a tough Trinity team at their place.

Edited by Bluegrass Hoops Report
grammar

  • Author

Yes I agree, two very good teams. I didn't mean that they were bad losses, I was just listing who they had lost to.

 

I'm leaning towards SC because while Iroquois' losses are to better teams, they still haven't beat any quality teams. Shelby County defeated a tough Trinity team at their place.

 

Fair enough.

 

We'll find out here soon enough.

 

For the record, I do think Shelby is a very good team though with Beach, Beckley, Johnson, and Hicks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.