Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 97 Purcell Marian, OH 42

Featured Replies

Was told, unofficially, that Moss had 25.......no further stats at this time.

Was told, unofficially, that Moss had 25.......no further stats at this time.

 

WVFrank, compared to your recap of the CAL game this one is certainly lacking details. Congrats Boone on an easy victory!

  • Author
WVFrank, compared to your recap of the CAL game this one is certainly lacking details. Congrats Boone on an easy victory!

 

Hard to recap a game you don't see! :D Probably won't see another until the Northern Exposure Classic. Maybe I can do better then!

Hard to recap a game you don't see! :D Probably won't see another until the Northern Exposure Classic. Maybe I can do better then!

 

Im sure I will see you at the NEC. You need to get some other Boonie to start posting updates so we both can follow along.

  • Author
Im sure I will see you at the NEC. You need to get some other Boonie to start posting updates so we both can follow along.

 

That would be good. Maybe Crunch-time could help us out there some when he's in town. But I understand where his priorities are.

 

Hope to see you at the NEC........and keep up the good work with the pictures. I'm sure all who follow girl's BB appreciate your work.

I got to see this game, wow is all I have to say. The Lady Rebels came out strong and never let up. They really forced the ball down their throats and ran a very good offense. PM gave up on defense and it just seemed like Boone did whatever they could to get 100 points, very exciting. Moss wasn't the only one who scored high. Shrout had 19, she was hot from the 3 point. Davis was also in double digits. Pretty sure Sandlin was too. I think everyone scored except for Dickerson and Marschall who both could not play due to injury.

Purcell Marian (1-3) - Winn 1 0 2, Brown 3 6 12, Livingsford 0 5 5, Neelay 3 2 9, Swan 4 1 9, Kroll 1 0 2, Kenney 1 1 3. Totals: 13 15 42.

 

Boone County (3-1) - Robertson 1 0 2, Fields 3 0 8, Davis 3 3 9, Spicer 1 1 3, Sellers 2 0 4, Shrout 7 2 19, Browning 1 1 3, Sandlin 4 0 10, Moss 12 1 25, Nash 4 2 10, Switzer 2 0 4. Totals: 40 10 97.

 

Purcell Marian 16 12 10 4 -42

Boone County 25 30 14 28 -97

 

3-pointers: P 1 (Neelay); B 7 (Fields 2, Shrout 3, Sandlon 2).

Boone has great scoring balance and of course are well coached.

 

Moss is big, quick, talented and left handed. She was very impressive versus Brossart.

 

Is she the best player in N. KY? I do not know who is better.

 

Is she the best player in N. KY? I do not know who is better.

 

Should be interesting to see her go up against Crittendon at Ryle.

Edited by paNDA
spelling of a name

Where was this play v CAL???

 

Got to get up for each game like it was the big one ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.