Boone County 97 Purcell Marian, OH 42

WVFrank, compared to your recap of the CAL game this one is certainly lacking details. Congrats Boone on an easy victory!

Hard to recap a game you don't see! :D Probably won't see another until the Northern Exposure Classic. Maybe I can do better then!

Hard to recap a game you don't see! :D Probably won't see another until the Northern Exposure Classic. Maybe I can do better then!

Im sure I will see you at the NEC. You need to get some other Boonie to start posting updates so we both can follow along.

Im sure I will see you at the NEC. You need to get some other Boonie to start posting updates so we both can follow along.

That would be good. Maybe Crunch-time could help us out there some when he's in town. But I understand where his priorities are.

Hope to see you at the NEC........and keep up the good work with the pictures. I'm sure all who follow girl's BB appreciate your work.

I got to see this game, wow is all I have to say. The Lady Rebels came out strong and never let up. They really forced the ball down their throats and ran a very good offense. PM gave up on defense and it just seemed like Boone did whatever they could to get 100 points, very exciting. Moss wasn't the only one who scored high. Shrout had 19, she was hot from the 3 point. Davis was also in double digits. Pretty sure Sandlin was too. I think everyone scored except for Dickerson and Marschall who both could not play due to injury.

Purcell Marian (1-3) - Winn 1 0 2, Brown 3 6 12, Livingsford 0 5 5, Neelay 3 2 9, Swan 4 1 9, Kroll 1 0 2, Kenney 1 1 3. Totals: 13 15 42.

Boone County (3-1) - Robertson 1 0 2, Fields 3 0 8, Davis 3 3 9, Spicer 1 1 3, Sellers 2 0 4, Shrout 7 2 19, Browning 1 1 3, Sandlin 4 0 10, Moss 12 1 25, Nash 4 2 10, Switzer 2 0 4. Totals: 40 10 97.

Purcell Marian 16 12 10 4 -42

Boone County 25 30 14 28 -97

3-pointers: P 1 (Neelay); B 7 (Fields 2, Shrout 3, Sandlon 2).