Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC/Miami (OH) Updates...

Featured Replies

We have them for UK games why not UC? I'm not a huge fan, but this should be a good game to watch.

  • Author

Just tipped off. I'm really excited to see Stephenson (sp?) play. I've heard a lot about him.

  • Author

6-6 with 14:00 left in the first half. Stephenson very quiet so far.

  • Author

Nothing like cutting into the basketball game to talk about Brian Kelly.:rolleyes:

I hope UC watched the UK/Miami game..

  • Author

Stephenson in about a minute and a half after I say he's quiet: 2 steals, 6 points on 2 FG's and 2 FT's. Nothing like being proven wrong.

  • Author

17-15 UC with 8:00 left in the first. What a boring game to watch!

  • Author

Stephenson shows flashes of greatness. He is like a slightly more consistant DeMarcus Cousins.

  • Author

24-20 with 2:00 left in the half. Am I really the only one watching this?

24-20 with 2:00 left in the half. Am I really the only one watching this?

 

I am kinda. Back and forth between this and UF/SYR.

  • Author

24-23 at the half. Miami had a shot at the end of the half to take the lead into halftime, but it was missed.

  • Author

Here comes the second half. Let's go Redhawks!

I'm getting ready to turn it over and watch the second half I guess. Have been watching Florida and Cuse so far. Stephenson has been hit and miss this season so far showing how great he has the potential to be, and also showing there is still a lot he needs to do to get NBA ready. One things for sure, he has an NBA body, BUT, he really needs to polish up and work on his consistency to get where he wants to go. Although early on in the season he forced a lot of shots and took a lot of shots, he was and is still a good team player. With all the bad rap he got I'm sure many would single him out as a me first player but he has been the opposite. He has improved his shot selection, and improved his overall game in general. Like Kentucky's freshman, he will only continue to get better and better.

 

A real treat to watch during UC ball games this season has been Yancy Gates, he has been nasty. Cashmere Wright and company not too shabby either. Once they continue to grow and gel, this may be a team I wouldn't want to face in late March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.