Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper

Featured Replies

Did anyone happen to catch the Conner / Cooper game on Friday? I am really pulling for Coach Sullivan and his guys this year.

I saw it....hard fought game....but Cooper has to stay under control and limit the turnovers....Conner's full court press probably cause about 12 turnovers that led to points...

Robinson did not start this game for Conner. It was really close until he came in. I think his size and ability to step out and knock down the three is what allowed Conner to pull away. Conner also stepped up their defensive intensity since the Dixie game. Cooper faught hard and I look for them to be alot better down the stretch.

Why does Conner dress 18 players? They only played 7 until the final minute.

How did Cooper's Devonte Bradley do in this game? I had the opportunity to watch him play over the summer and it appears that he would be a valuable asset to this team.

 

I know he is the pride of Cooper's football team and I wondered if he brought the same tenacity to the basketball program.

 

As for Conner, I think they need a leader to emerge. One would think that a senior would fill the roll, but appears that Flesch may have to be the guy, though just a junior. Didnt get to see Robinson play in the game against Dixie, maybe he will be the guy. He can play that is for sure.

  • Author
Why does Conner dress 18 players? They only played 7 until the final minute.

 

Against Dixie, Conner had the entire JV sit on the bench.

I would imagine they are/were banged up. I think Conner runs out 7 guys, who are all solid or good. Everything after that is a toss up. Why not dress them all?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.