Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs 27 Steelers 24

Featured Replies

Since Spindoc took his down, doesn't that mean we can now?

 

yes it was for one week, I said I would do it till Pitt wins 2 games.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes it was for one week, I said I would do it till Pitt wins 2 games.

 

Hmmm ... I don't recall agreeing to that extra stipulation, so it was fun while it lasted, but the puppydog's gotta go.

Hmmm ... I don't recall agreeing to that extra stipulation, so it was fun while it lasted, but the puppydog's gotta go.

 

I hope to take the pooch to the pound in two weeks...

Word.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.