Newport/DeSales Predictions

Einstein70

Who Wins  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

I haven't seen Newport play but from what I've seen DeSales do I'd say they have this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns at least.

I agree, I do not know much about DeSales this year, but from what I have heard they are a good team. 2 or 3 td's at least.:banana:

DeSales lost one-score games to 6-A's Seneca and Fern Creek (in OT). Newport comes into the playoffs on a 6-game losing streak. This game will be a squash 42-6.

In the past, when Manual Stadium (and before Iroquois field) was unavailable to DeSales they played home games at Southern, Fairdale and Western, although Western is also unavailable.

I've seen Newport this year. I had a lot of hope for them after they beat Pendleton County fairly convincingly, but since then, with the exception of a thrashing of Dayton, they've looked like a team that just wants it to end. The capper for the season was against Lloyd a few weeks back when they gave up 50+ points to the Juggs. Keep Brown in check and you stop Newport. DeSales should win this by 2 to 3 touchdowns.