Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/DeSales Predictions

Who Wins 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Where is this gaming being played? I think DeSales normally plays there home games at DuPont Manual but I believe that they are at home this week.

I haven't seen Newport play but from what I've seen DeSales do I'd say they have this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns at least.

I haven't seen Newport play but from what I've seen DeSales do I'd say they have this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns at least.

 

I agree, I do not know much about DeSales this year, but from what I have heard they are a good team. 2 or 3 td's at least.:banana:

  • Author

Where will this game be played?

DeSales lost one-score games to 6-A's Seneca and Fern Creek (in OT). Newport comes into the playoffs on a 6-game losing streak. This game will be a squash 42-6.

 

In the past, when Manual Stadium (and before Iroquois field) was unavailable to DeSales they played home games at Southern, Fairdale and Western, although Western is also unavailable.

I believe Newport might just surprise DeSales in this one.

 

Newport 16

DeSales 8

I've seen Newport this year. I had a lot of hope for them after they beat Pendleton County fairly convincingly, but since then, with the exception of a thrashing of Dayton, they've looked like a team that just wants it to end. The capper for the season was against Lloyd a few weeks back when they gave up 50+ points to the Juggs. Keep Brown in check and you stop Newport. DeSales should win this by 2 to 3 touchdowns.

DeSales will win this one 24 and not really have to play that great to do so.

DeSales 28-13.

  • Author

Short wil play alot more in this game. He will give Newport the help in the run game they have needed. With Short and Watson in the back field could be enough to pull Newport threw to the second round.

This game will be played at Sothern.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.